CuteHotspot 2.4 is released.
Date: 16 May 2011.
Key new features
Export to CSV
Export most of the lists (tickets, sales, etc.) to CSV-files,
which you can open in Open Office and other programs.
Custom ticket layout
Customize your ticket print layout, add/remove captions, add your cafe logo, etc.
Edit tickets.layout file in the CuteHotspot folder.
Preview ticket layouts.
Print a number of tickets on the same page (e.g. A4) or cut every ticket (1 page = 1 ticket).
The latter approach is useful when you print tickets on the receipt printer.
Minor features and bugs fixed
- New operator access option: top-up customer accounts
- No need to restart server any more when new tickets created
- "Run as Administrator" not required to register the software
- Sell items: fractional quantities
- Options value field size increased
- "List index..." error when adding inventories
- Incorrect redirect link
- Receipt. Font color not saved