CuteHotspot 2.3 is released.
Date: 18 Oct 2010.
Key new features
Scan customer documents
Scan customer documents such as a photo, passport, driving license, etc.
Click on the customer icon to scan a photo or use the Documents tab to scan any other documents.
Round total session amount using CuteHotspot main menu > Tools > Options > Rounding option.
For example, if Rounding = 0.5 and the session total = 1.30, it's rounded to 1.50.
Select a ticket printer if it's not your Windows default one.
For example, you can select your POS printer as your ticket printer.
Minor features and bugs fixed
- Tickets are available on the expiry date and disabled the next day
- Security options: change time/money and paid amounts
- Log outs list performance improvement
- Ticket login mask isn't applied to "login = ID" tickets
- Traffic counter resets when the info page refreshes
- Incorrect 1-minute rounding
- Duplicated Wi-Fi sessions when a terminal IP is changed